Monday, June 21, 2010

I actually didn't watch all of a game

Brazil made me so mad with their games and idiocy that I left about 10 minutes before the end. Yes, they are very good but for heaven's sake they acted like Cote-d'Ivoire should bow down and hand them the victory. Heaven forbid they should fight for a point of their own. Ahhh. All I can say is anyone other than Brazil had better win.

The Portugal vs. DPR Korea (North Korea) game today had some of the most beautiful goals I've seen in a long time. Cristiano's long dry-spell for goals was finally quenched. I love to watch his face when they show it. He's almost always smiling, even when he misses - he must truly enjoy playing and that makes it all that much more enjoyable for me. Portugal set a record of 7 goals in one game. Next game for Portugal is the one that I had a ticket for that I had to sell - Portugal vs Brazil. I probably won't even get to see it as I'll be flying across Africa back to Dubai. Should be good, I just hope Brazil can behave themselves.

The Chile vs. Swiss game was agonizing. The referee was the same one who made a another game really annoying to watch. He's from Saudi Arabia and he is STRICT to the point of interfering with game play. In the end Chile one 1-0.

Tomorrow shopping and 3 more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment